LGBT: How do I make sure I leave as much as possible to my same-sex partner?

With a will or inheritance agreement, cohabiting couples can ensure that at least some of their assets and, depending on their arrangement, even all of their assets can be left to their partner. However, this will incur inheritance taxes, which can be very high. This can avoided by entering into a registered partnership. At the same time, registered partners have greater financial security if something happens to them or their partner.


Free-of-charge first consultation

Talk to one of the experts at VZ. The first consultation is free-of-charge.