How should I organise my estate?

Swiss law stipulates who gets what share of an inheritance if no other agreements are in place. Often this is not in line with the wishes of the deceased, because then their spouse or another close friend or relative could potentially get less than intended. It is possible to change the legal order of succession to a certain degree by making testamentary arrangements. The most common way of doing so is via a will. 


Free-of-charge first consultation

Talk to one of the experts at VZ. The first consultation is free-of-charge.