How can I protect my heirs from high taxes?

Spouses and in most cantons, children are exempt from inheritance tax. However, stepchildren, cohabiting partners, parents, siblings and unrelated people almost always have to hand over some tax – and in some cases, a lot of it.If you want to protect your heirs from high taxes, you can change your place of residence or in some cantons, you can split up an inheritance into multiple advance inheritances, for example. Or if you do not want to pass on your assets during your lifetime, you can grant an usufruct to someone.


Free-of-charge first consultation

Talk to one of the experts at VZ. The first consultation is free-of-charge.