VZ Insurance Services AG
VZ Insurance Services AG is a subsidiary of VZ Holding Ltd. Its insurance experts advise companies on risk management issues and manage insurance portfolios for around 1,000 companies. This makes VZ Insurance Services AG one of the five largest independent insurance brokers in Switzerland.
What VZ Insurance Services can do for you
Consultation: independent advice on issues related to insurance and pensions
VZ Insurance Services AG advises companies on all issues related to insurance and pensions. Its consultations are charged on a fee basis. This ensures that its experts can independently assess all the relevant offerings and offer the most attractive insurance providers and solutions in the areas of liability, business property and personal insurance both in Switzerland and worldwide.
The advisory services offered by VZ Insurance Services AG include:
- Optimisation of pension fund solutions, accident insurance and daily allowance insurance
- Development of optimal management pension solutions
- Insurance advice (risk management)
In "KMU-Special", you can find out how to optimise your pension fund, insurance policies and succession planning:
Administration: administrative support and insurance administration
VZ Insurance Services AG advises companies and pension funds on administrative tasks and in administering their insurance policies:
- The VZ pension experts take care of daily business and prepare information on the basis of which all insurance-related decisions can be made.
- The VZ investment specialists support pension funds throughout the ensure investment process.
- The VZ insurance experts carry out administrative tasks on behalf of pension funds. These tasks include insurance administration (brokerage, claims management); organisational, technical and commercial business management for autonomous pension funds as well as institutional asset management.
International: operating internationally with a global network
For many years now, VZ Insurance Services AG has been an exclusive Swiss network partner of the International Benefits Network (IBN) and the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN). These networks operate in more than 80 countries and ensure that insurance solutions work around the world.
- International Benefits Network: global network of local benefits consultants and brokers with more than 8,000 employees.
- Worldwide Broker Network: global network of nationally important, owner-managed insurance brokers with more than 18,000 employees and with a premium volume of more than USD 30 billion.
ISA: information for customers in accordance with the Insurance Supervision Act
VZ Insurance Services AG is a registered independent insurance intermediary, registered in the public register of insurance intermediaries of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA, registration number 10360 (www.vermittleraufsicht.ch).
VZ Insurance Services AG notifies its customers of information in accordance with Art. 45 of the Insurance Supervision Act.